October 24, 2009

Good Things

Just imagine a day that is so perfect. Nothing makes you start, stumble or fall even. Just a perfectly 'normal', blissful day. A rarity for some people, a norm in, I hope, lot's of families. That's what I had today. And I damn well took advantage of it and had a wonderful time. So there! I don't give a hoot what anyone thinks. I did it, and had a blast!

I had planned for it to continue and party well into the night, but guess what? "All good things must come to an end". I guess whoever said that knew what they were talking about. Because, thats exactly what happened. Like a splash of cold water on a warm mood, plans changed like pants on fire. So now, l sit here all alone, remembering the wonderful time I had and regretting the what if's and what not's that could have happened. How come nobody mentioned good things are shortlived?

No comments:

Post a Comment