November 19, 2012

28 Day Diet - Day 1

So I have started the countdown. No more excuses. No more procrastinating. No more giving in to cravings or temptation, or at least, I will try very hard not to. These next 28 days are all up to me.

I am only kicking myself, hard, for breaking the food plan diet I was on until a few weeks back. I was doing so well, had noticebly lost weight and felt absolutely great. For some reason I 'fell of the wagon', so to speak. I am one of those unfortunate souls who piles on the pounds prettily easily.

So to ensure that I get back in shape, these 28 days will be my turning point. If I do good, my reward will be to enjoy the coming vakay feeling faboulously wonderful about myself.  I want to feel and look healthy and sexy. I want to feel confident with my body instead of hiding it behind a colourful sarong, like I normally tend to do.

Today's menu is a lovely soup with lots of vegetables (celery, carrots, chinese cabbage), mushrooms (oyster, inoki) and soft taufu cooked in a broth flavoured with onions, ginger and oyster sauce. I will have a bowl of this hearty soup on its own, but my family will have it with a serving of rice.

For the rest of the day, I will be sticking with plain yougurt drinks, low fat milk, a tea pot full of lemon in hot water and boiled eggs if I get really hungry. I did not have any breakfast today other than my one cup of coffee. Bad move, I know, as I am feeling hungry now. I will have to correct that tomorrow.

So this is the plan for day one. I will let you know if I nibble on anything else. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment