November 20, 2012

28 Day Diet - Day 2

Last night's dinner was interesting. My hubby decided to join me in having the vegetarian soup on its own. A first for a man who is an absolute carnivour. My son had it with a small portion of rice. I was so proud of them as they were open to the idea of detoxifying after a week of indulgent meals. The outcome: (1) Hubby made himself a late night snack of fried egg sandwich. Alas, he got hungry. (2) Both of them had a really good potty session (twice each) this morning. Verdict: Feeling gooood!

For tonight's meal, I plan to make a warm Chinese salad of bok choy, crunchy snow peas and small chunks of chicken breasts flavoured with white onions, garlic and sesame seed oil. I will also steam a block of Japanese soft taufu in sweet soy sauce, sprinkled with spring onions. I am wondering if that's enough for my man or should I make a third dish?

I have continued with drinking my plain youghurt, lemon water and low fat milk. I had my one cup of coffee in the morning and for breakfast, I had a mug of plain corn flakes with low fat milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment