November 21, 2012

28 Day Diet - Day 3

I did make a third dish last night. I took some of the extra bock choy I had left over and together with spring onions made a tasty omlette. It completed the meal perfectly. More importantly, hubby did not go foraging in the kitchen later in the night.

Today is a full day for me so I won't be cooking our evening meal. Hubby will pick up dinner and he gave me a choice between bak kut teh and Subway sandwiches. He was brave to go along with my choice for Subway, although he drew a line at getting a grilled chicken salad like me. Nevertheless, a brave soul.

The funny thing about this 28 day diet of mine is that, it looks like I've inadvertantly roped in my hubby and son into it as well. I guess we could all stand to loose a bit of weight and get healthier. It really is fun doing it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment