December 2, 2012

28 Day Diet - Day 13 & 14

I had another good weekend. There was no craving for fried chicken wings or the like. In fact, I had a craving free weekend surprisingly, given the fact that I was surrounded by so much food.

It's so daunting living in a place like mine where there are mind boggling varieties of food everywhere you look, 24 hours a day. More nerve wrecking is that they are all mostly delicious and most definitely NOT diet food. Add to this mix a hubby who is perpetually hungry all the time and I have a huge challenge.

Come weekend, all he thinks about is planning his next meal, while eating his current one! He definitely is the ultimate foodie in my book. Mind you, surround him with varieties of fruits, salads and all things healthy and his hunger bug miracelously disappears. So I guess that makes him a selective foodie.

Anyway, I was lucky I was not craving anything, nor was I tempted by my devilish hubby. In fact I did not really have an appetite. So over the weekend, my diet consisted largely of salads and sandwiches like the one pictured here.



Thin Crust Onion & Mushroom Pizza and Salad 


No comments:

Post a Comment