December 9, 2012

28 Day Diet - Day 20 & 21

This is the third weekend on this 28 day  diet. Unfortunately, I am feeling pretty stuffed as I write this. My kids and their two cousins have spent this whole Sunday tearing through the house and hitting the pool. With all that energy spent, they were starving at dinner time and wanted pizzas. Personally I'd have gone for a lovely salad, but who's going to argue with four hungry kids. So pizza it was and the spread they had was impressive. They polished off every single slice that had names such as Aloha Chicken, Meatasaurus, 7-Meat Wonder, BBQ Chicken and a couple dozen grilled chicken wings. Not a single child, hubby included, ventured near my thin crusted Veggie Galore.

Saturday was not too bad other than the fact that I had my fill of protein. There was grilled steak sandwich for lunch (I pushed aside the white bread and had the steak with the side of salad served with it) and for dinner a lovely tender grilled lamb with a generous serving of steamed broccoli. They were both filling and very satisfactory meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment