December 14, 2012

28 Day Diet - Day 25 & 26

My neice and nephew left today (Thursday) after spending a wonderful week with us. My kids throughly enjoyed themselves as they only get to meet their cousins once a year. Nevertheless, they have managed to remain really close. I enjoyed watching them interact and have fun too. I liked seeing them share all their stories and memories of the past year. Even their little quarrels were sweet as I watched them take sides at first, and then, make up.

The only downside was that it was challenging on my diet. When I think back to the meals we may not otherwise have had, I wonder if it would have made a difference to my diet. We ate out quite a bit. There was also the fast food and junk food. Ok, honestly, there will never be a perfect scenario for anyone on a diet. Whether or not the kids were down, there'd always be situations that pose a challenge to dieters like me. However, I believe I had my meals under control and really, I would rather have the kids down anyway.

So these last couple of days I've managed to keep my meals light and nutritious. In fact, I went over to my sister's place yesterday and stood on her weighing scale (mine broke a couple of years ago and I've yet to get one) (no, it wasn't because of me). Let's just say, it's looking good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment