May 8, 2013

My Next "Project"

I have been reading a ton of books lately. Well, more like a new book every ten days or so. I have always wanted to write about it and share my experience and emotions reading a particular book but, it has never materialised.

As you may have read in my previous blog, I literally have about a hundred books with me at my home. Unread. Waiting to be read. I am excited just thinking about craking open a new book. I also have about ten books on my desk right now that I have already read, but wanted to comment on. So I will take this on as my next little "project" and get cracking on it.

The other thing I have been doing is downloading e-books onto my Samsung Galaxy Note. I have read a couple of pretty interesting ones. Some are from websites that encourage budding writers to share their 'book' online and get feedback and reviews on what they have written so far. Pretty interesting, isn't it. So I will share that here too. Soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment